0 votes
How do I file my taxes late?

2 Answers

+1 vote
If you plan to file your tax return late, the IRS is usually fine with that. Just request a tax extension by filing Form 4868 to get more time. The catch, however, is that you need to request that extension by the tax filing deadline.
0 votes
Unfiled Tax Returns: Four things you MUST know