0 votes
Are there two Harvards?

1 Answer

+1 vote
Harvard University refers to the full set of graduate schools along with the undergraduate institution (Harvard College). Harvard College refers to the undergraduate institution, which is served by the faculty of Arts and Sciences. In other words, Harvard College is one of the schools that makes up Harvard University.