0 votes
Do I need ConEd and National Grid?

1 Answer

0 votes
The electric utility in New York City (serving Manhattan, Queens, Brooklyn, Staten Island and The Bronx) is Con Edison. However, if you need to set up an account in your name, depending on where you live you will need to call either ConEd or National Grid.
Welcome to our site! Formés par le Champion du Monde 2016 de Pizzas